Notification of Copyright Infringement
LiveFrom.Me observes the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same and conform to all laws while using the LiveFrom.Me service. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/hr2281.pdf, LiveFrom.Me will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the LiveFrom.Me service that are reported to LiveFrom.Me’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the LiveFrom.Me service or website (the “Site”) by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to LiveFrom.Me’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, LiveFrom.Me will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Site and/or termination of the LiveFrom.Me user’s account in appropriate circumstances.
By clicking the “Submit” button you are submitting the above DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement to LiveFromMe’s Designated Copyright Agent: Copyright Agent, c/o LiveFrom.Me, Inc., 20058 Ventura Blvd., Suite 199, Woodland Hills, CA 91364; copyright@LiveFrom.Me.
– Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled on LiveFrom.Me service and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled:
– I hereby state under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
– Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address:
– I hereby state that I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the County of Los Angeles in which LiveFrom.Me is located or, if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which LiveFrom.Me may be found, and I will accept service of process from the complaining party who notified LiveFrom.Me of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
– Your physical or electronic signature (full legal name):____________________________
The Counter Notice should be delivered to LiveFrom.Me’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent c/o LiveFrom.Me, Inc., 20058 Ventura Blvd., Suite 199, Woodland Hills, CA 91364. copyright@LiveFrom.Me